The term ‘Expats Furniture Rental Pte Ltd’ or ‘Expats Furniture Rental’ or ‘EFR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Expats Furniture Rental Pte Ltd, 1 Bukit Batok Crescent, #03-41, Wcega Plaza, Singapore 658064. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All delivery dates and timings selected on our website are subject to EFR’s confirmation.
- All items listed on our website are subjected to stock availability.
- The hirer/customer must make the necessary application for furniture delivery & collection directly with the condominium management office (if required). In the event that the condominium management charges non-refundable fee for delivery &/or collection, such fee shall be borne by the hirer/customer.
- In the event of any postponement of short-term rental delivery, a maximum of 30 days is allowed from expected delivery date; afterwhich 50% penalty charge on monthly rental will be imposed and the order will be deem void.
- For our long and short-term rental customers, once you have checked out your shopping cart, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions stated in our furniture rental agreements.
You may refer to our sample rental agreements below:
- Sample of long-term furniture rental agreement – 1-year lease
- Sample of long-term furniture rental agreement – 2-year lease
- Short-term furniture rental agreement
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
If you have any questions on the above, please contact us.